Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thing #23 - A Long Journey

I've reached the end and it's been quite a journey. I've learned about many new technologies and that has been great because we certainly need to keep up as best we can. The frustrating piece were the dead links, but this program has been operating since 2007 so that is to be expected I suppose. Now when I see the little icons on web pages and internet providers home pages, I will have some idea of other services they provide. It will be fun to keep up with the rss feeds, to make use of the downlaodable audiobooks, and to continue exploring the Web 2.0 awards page.I imagine the best way to provide training in new technologies like this is the "discovery process" because the possiblities are so limitless. I have registered with Library 2.0 and Merlin so hopefully that will help me to keep up with some of the many new techologies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment